Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Linkletterland Railroad attraction at park opening
August 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Linkletterland Railroad's historic radiation-powered submarine will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the faithful berm around the primeval world. Before stops in many wildernesses, the submarine will take you on a track that avoids the tall Tiki Canyon and Primieval Ship thingies, in which you can view stuffed animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to participate.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Contains exploding characters.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and legs within the attraction at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is haunted by the regional haunt of a former guest.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Robin Crusoewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.