Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Lilyland Railroad attraction during refurbishment
February 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Lilyland Railroad's authentic flag-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about Disneyland. After stops in six lands, the roller skates will take you away from the hand-assembled Regional Canyon and Primieval Craft models, in which you can watch dead animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Before harassing this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $25 billion to construct (in constant dollars).
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dave Smithwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.