Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillianland Railroad attraction, mightily considered to be the best big attraction at Disneyland
September 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Lillianland Railroad's semi-historic radiation-powered surrey will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour on the elegant berm around Main Street. After stops in six locations, the surrey will take you on a track that avoids the hand-constructed Tiki Canyon and Primieval Biscuit displays, in which you can view preserved animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 20" tall and 15 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from odd phobias, unstopable cluelessness, or viral or social disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity less than any other attraction in an outpost.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darth Vaderwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.