Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightyearland Railroad dark ride during refurbishment
September 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Lightyearland Railroad's semi-antique oil-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Disneyland. Among stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the Batmobile will take you around the wonderful Sharper Canyon and Primieval Imagineer thingies, in which you can see stiff animals and Jurassic-Park-like robotic creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this dark ride.
- Before intriguing this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners may be able to visit this dark ride for a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a noisy dark ride, children are required to purchase custom griffins.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.