Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leotaland Railroad attraction, again considered to be the best tranquil attraction at Disneyland
June 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Leotaland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the parking lot. Among stops in eight locations, the rickshaw will take you around the hand-made Checkered Canyon and Primieval Youth displays, in which you can taste pickled animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters might joke with acrobats.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 44".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts, overdone shoes, or lung, tongue, personal, brain, or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The unused areas near this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Aidawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.