Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lasseterland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
October 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Lasseterland Railroad's semi-authentic hamster-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the park. Before stops in random locations, the rickshaw will take you through the perplexing Kinetic Canyon and Primieval Sink attractions, in which you can view pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from millions of decades in the past.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Brigham Young was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to a mountain.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jack Skellingtonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=148757: "cursed bit" illegal function . Notify security.