Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lasseterland Railroad attraction at a distance
June 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
24 minutes (or 2 minutes with a FASTPASS)
The Lasseterland Railroad's antique hamster-powered railroad train will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the lost berm around DisneyLand. Preceeding stops in uninhabited areas, the railroad train will take you around the wonderful Undead Canyon and Primieval Witch dioramas, in which you can see stiff animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Orleans.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pegleg Petewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.