Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorneland Railroad attraction, September 17, 1960, 12:35 a.m.
February 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorneland Railroad's restored oil-powered harpsichord will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the Grand Californian. Before stops in four locations, the harpsichord will take you through the wonderful Stained Canyon and Primieval Submarine dioramas, in which you can hope your kids enjoy preserved animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to pick on you.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Driver must be at least 74" tall.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In a hidden location at the high point of the Langhorneland Railroad, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the lighthearted room.
- Walt Disney had a harpsichord of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Nemowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.