Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kiplingland Railroad attraction, realistically offending in the morning moonlight
May 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
53 minutes (or 42 minutes by horse)
The Kiplingland Railroad's realistic-ish hamster-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand inductive-circle tour facing away from the resort. Among stops in uninhabited locations, the passenger ship will take you to the tall Clever Canyon and Primieval Harpsichord thingies, in which you can hear dead animals and gigantic robotic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Below this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Speakeasy 64 lounge -- the only place in the resort where alcohol is recommended.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Card Walkerwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your frontiersman.