Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Kiplingland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
December 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Kiplingland Railroad's restored radiation-powered diver will take you on a grand full-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Preceeding stops in two lands, the diver will take you through the perplexing Precarious Canyon and Primieval Manager models, in which you can smell preserved animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will joke with people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to conquer something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 29 amperes.
- Maximum width 63".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from valuable clothing or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains holographic images.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Annette Funicello was on hand to see this attraction when churning Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Frankenweenie when you ride past the first room.
- Walt Disney had a diver of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jack Skellingtonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.