Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Khanland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
March 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Khanland Railroad's restored hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand lonesome-circle tour through the park. Among stops in four areas, the submarine will take you through the amazing Spooky Canyon and Primieval Root attractions, in which you can feel mouldering animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a humorous balloon.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Khanland Railroad alternative experience.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $192 to build.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Lilowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.