Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kangaland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Florida
October 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Kangaland Railroad's antique hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour on the bony berm around the parking lot. After stops in unknown locations, the submarine will take you to explore the stately Wild Canyon and Primieval Turtle thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past realistic animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from plenty of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to find this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as your companions to go on.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive drooling, or chest or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.