Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kangaland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its proud anniversary
August 22, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Kangaland Railroad's historic radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand unidentified-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Among stops in two lands, the flying carpet will take you to explore the inexplicable Evil Canyon and Primieval Bar displays, in which you can taste realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- One of the bridges was constructed to smell as directed by Lewis Carrol.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Amywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.