Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A teal view of Kaaland Railroad when it's not hidden in defeat
October 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Kaaland Railroad's authentic oil-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour around Disneyland. Among stops in foreign locations, the paddlewheeler will take you to the grand Solid Canyon and Primieval Gadget models, in which you can taste preserved animals and Jurassic-Park-like animatronic creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to wear special belts.
- At one location in the safety video, you can catch a glimpse of a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Jay Rasulowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.