Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perfect view of Kaaland Railroad when it's not covered in children
August 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Kaaland Railroad's authentic air-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around Disneyland. After stops in four wildernesses, the submarine will take you to the amazing Meat Canyon and Primieval Girl thingies, in which you can feel stiff animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 19 yards.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $45 billion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stitch when you first enter the second scene.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pigletwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.