Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joséland Railroad attraction during refurbishment
August 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Joséland Railroad's antique coal-powered handcar will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. After stops in two wildernesses, the handcar will take you through the amazing Defunct Canyon and Primieval Crew displays, in which you can feel preserved animals and gigantic mechanical creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, leg, hair, fingernail, inner ear, or wrist problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.