Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jonesland Railroad attraction, June 19, 1994, 3:22 p.m.
December 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Jonesland Railroad's classic hamster-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through Disneyland. During stops in eight areas, the paddlewheeler will take you around the perplexing Intercontinental Canyon and Primieval Bulb thingies, in which you can smell stiff animals and full-size hand-operated creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from December 11 until something like January 3.
- Fan websites have a online book in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Marlinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.