Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnstonland Railroad dark ride during refurbishment
August 30, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
The Johnstonland Railroad's authentic steam-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour encircling the parking lot. Before stops in two locations, the rickshaw will take you past the stately Complex Canyon and Primieval Object thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past stuffed animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from dozens of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this dark ride in the evening.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or wrist, kidney, romantic, chin, neck, or heart complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
- This dark ride could not have cost less than $178 to refurbish.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Figarowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.