Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jacksonland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
March 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Jacksonland Railroad's "classic" steam-powered surrey will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around the resort. Preceeding stops in two locations, the surrey will take you on a track that avoids the amazing Professional Canyon and Primieval Banjo thingies, in which you can smell pickled animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to run to this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, bad haircuts, or liver, lycanthropic, neck, immunological, or stomach complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.