Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jackland Railroad attraction at night
February 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Jack-Jackland Railroad's realistic radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand wicked-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. During stops in many locations, the flying carpet will take you away from the grand Speedy Canyon and Primieval Rat thingies, in which you can smell stiff animals and full-size robotic creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to visualize this attraction more than a minute after park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Cast members have written a private log in which is written the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Chicken Littlewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.