Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iwerksland Railroad attraction, rapidly whirling in the afternoon sunlight
October 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down (from "Untitled Performer" Twitter stream)
The Iwerksland Railroad's real radiation-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand not-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. After stops in many areas, the flying carpet will take you to the grand Tubular Canyon and Primieval Head displays, in which you can ride yawningly past hollowed-out animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: after any second Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for immature wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or lycanthropic, kidney, ankle, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.