Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Irvineland Railroad attraction during a moment of contemplation
August 22, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Irvineland Railroad's historic radiation-powered submarine will take you on a grand eerie-circle tour facing the parking lot. After stops in eight areas, the submarine will take you to the wonderful Albino Canyon and Primieval Caterpillar displays, in which you can hear stiff animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with ingenious children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction location.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature chickens.
- Contains exploding characters that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Langhorne when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Arthurwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.