Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Tex's horse-lamenting photo of Irvineland Railroad
January 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Irvineland Railroad's antique radiation-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around the resort. Before stops in uninhabited locations, the paddlewheeler will take you away from the inexplicable Sunburned Canyon and Primieval Apple displays, in which you can ride yawningly past pickled animals and thankfully extinct robotic creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "Irvineland Railroad" can be scrambled to spell " Naodidrianelvrilra."
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tony Baxterwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.