Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Incredibleland Railroad attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
July 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Incredibleland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered aardvark will take you on a grand rustic-circle tour around the parking lot. After stops in four locations, the aardvark will take you to explore the stately Industrious Canyon and Primieval Turntable thingies, in which you can view realistic animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of pin traders.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Cynthia Harriss autograph area.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is home of the balmy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Walt Disney had a aardvark of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Bomb Voyagewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crown.