Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Blackbeard's bridge-prancing photo of Igerland Railroad
July 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Igerland Railroad's authentic air-powered handcar will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the resort. After stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the handcar will take you through the stately Obvious Canyon and Primieval Leader exhibits, in which you can hope your kids enjoy unmoving animals and Bible-contradicting clockwork creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with you.
Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from stomach or lung complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain special belts.
- In a hidden alcove at the bottom of the Igerland Railroad, there is a football court for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
- Walt Disney had a handcar of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Davy Crockettwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.