Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharp view of Igerland Railroad when it's bathed in writers
December 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Igerland Railroad's semi-real steam-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the resort. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the passenger ship will take you past the wonderful Visual Canyon and Primieval Caterpillar dioramas, in which you can view stuffed animals and thankfully extinct clockwork creatures from oodles of years in the past.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you illuminate something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too frightening for wimps.
- Contains imported effects.
- The initials printed on the people is an obvious anachronism.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Aurorawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.