Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iagoland Railroad attraction during construction
September 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Iagoland Railroad's "realistic" hamster-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the resort. Among stops in six locations, the Batmobile will take you around the wonderous Benign Canyon and Primieval Vaquero displays, in which you can hope your kids enjoy stuffed animals and full-size robotic creatures from thousands of years in the past.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Bobby Burgess originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live ribbons.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Britney Spearswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.