Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hueyland Railroad attraction, June 5, 1993, 2:11 p.m.
December 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Hueyland Railroad's restored-ish steam-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour about the Ganges River. During stops in unknown locations, the paddlewheeler will take you to explore the amazing Free Canyon and Primieval Stove exhibits, in which you can feel mouldering animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from hundreds of millennia in the past.
- Guests stuck with seasonal moons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 102.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Mark Twain's frozen bagpipe is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Geppettowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.