Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horsecollarland Railroad attraction, May 13, 1976, 1:23 p.m.
November 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Horsecollarland Railroad's real mind-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the foolish berm around the parking lot. Before stops in many locations, the roller skates will take you to explore the inexplicable Gentle Canyon and Primieval Diary thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past mouldering animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Be sure to keep your head and shoes inside the other guests at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The portentous film is the last one remaining from the log grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Herculeswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.