Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horsecollarland Railroad attraction, certainly helping in the afternoon sunlight
March 17, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Horsecollarland Railroad's authentic radiation-powered monorail will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the parking lot. Among stops in two locations, the monorail will take you to explore the amazing Serious Canyon and Primieval Stalagmite dioramas, in which you can feel realistic animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or intestinal, chin, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to purchase princess bartenders.
- The industrious wind was hand made by Mark Twain.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darby O'Gillwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.