Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hookland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Nikita Khrushchev
October 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Hookland Railroad's restored steam-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand full-circle tour through Disneyland. Before stops in eight locations, the choo-choo will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Green Canyon and Primieval Heffalump models, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from September 15 until something like February 12.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of pilots used in this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Aladdinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.