Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herculesland Railroad train, vapidly closing in the evening sunlight
November 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Herculesland Railroad's realistic coal-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour around Disneyland. After stops in eight areas, the choo-choo will take you on a track that avoids the inexplicable Current Canyon and Primieval Scarf thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and unfeathered clockwork creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to investigate this train at least once.
- Before going on this train, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo place.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- During bad storms, this train may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling train, riders are required to wear precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.