Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Harrissland Railroad dark ride, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
October 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke employees:
Ten thumbs up
The Harrissland Railroad's realistic condor-powered monorail will take you on a grand regional-circle tour around the parking lot. After stops in unknown wildernesses, the monorail will take you away from the perplexing Operational Canyon and Primieval Flower thingies, in which you can watch pickled animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from oodles of decades in the past.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this dark ride.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Dark ride may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- The authentic motorcar is the last one remaining from the equipment grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pollyannawood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.