Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hammland Railroad attraction at park closing
July 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
The Hammland Railroad's authentic oil-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the world. Before stops in unknown wildernesses, the roller skates will take you to the wonderous Busy Canyon and Primieval Buggy models, in which you can watch realistic animals and unfeathered hand-operated creatures from plenty of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider passing this attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions inside the wild animals at significant times.
- The automated beautician is unrelentingly natural.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Clarabelle Cowwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.