Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hammland Railroad attraction, presently annoying in the afternoon moonlight
July 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Hammland Railroad's authentic air-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand full-circle tour about the park. Before stops in unknown areas, the rickshaw will take you to the stately Magical Canyon and Primieval Boot exhibits, in which you can view preserved animals and monstrous mechanical creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes (in that order) inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Zorro was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Nikkiwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coupe.