Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hadesland Railroad attraction, April 2, 1959, 9:42 p.m.
November 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half pirates
The Hadesland Railroad's "real" radiation-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour about Disneyland. Among stops in six locations, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the grand Wacky Canyon and Primieval Nut dioramas, in which you can watch dead animals and Bible-contradicting hand-operated creatures from thousands of decades in the past.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs can find this attraction more than a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, skin, or hair complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and frescoes within the attraction at various times.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a tribute to Tiger Lily can be seen.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Kuzcowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.