Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Graceyland Railroad show, which recently celebrated its cute anniversary
July 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
The Graceyland Railroad's historic crow-powered roller skates will take you on a grand semi-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Preceeding stops in four lands, the roller skates will take you to explore the grand Short Canyon and Primieval Doll displays, in which you can feel stuffed animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this show last thing in the morning.
- After riding this show, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- After a 1966 repainting, new technology was repositioned in the exit area.
- Be sure to look for a prominent Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Texwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.