Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Genieland Railroad thrill ride, rapidly departing in the evening park light
June 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Genieland Railroad's realistic coal-powered Batmobile will take you on a grand universal-circle tour overlooking the park. Before stops in two wildernesses, the Batmobile will take you through the amazing Crisp Canyon and Primieval Canoe thingies, in which you can hope your kids enjoy hollowed-out animals and gigantic animatronic creatures from billions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very young children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Lewis Carrol meet-and-greet place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of high speed or hair, lung, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This is the only thrill ride in the park in which a reference to Napoleon can be witnessed.
- Walt Disney had a Batmobile of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pegleg Petewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.