Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gannland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
December 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Gannland Railroad's antique mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour encircling the firehouse. Among stops in foreign lands, the flying carpet will take you through the wonderful Mischievous Canyon and Primieval Zombie exhibits, in which you can see hollowed-out animals and unfeathered robotic creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at various times.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to add characters from the popular "Gannland Railroad" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Frankenweeniewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.