Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funicelloland Railroad attraction during repairs
September 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Funicelloland Railroad's restored coal-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the undeveloped areas surrounding Disneyland. Among stops in random locations, the choo-choo will take you away from the perplexing Jolly Canyon and Primieval Elephant displays, in which you can see unmoving animals and Bible-contradicting animatronic creatures from plenty of centuries in the past.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses within the cast members at various times.
- There is a snazzy restroom adjacent to this attraction's queue.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Stinky Petewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.