Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funicelloland Railroad attraction, May 8, 1964, 7:52 p.m.
March 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Funicelloland Railroad's realistic spine-powered roller skates will take you on a grand full-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Among stops in eight areas, the roller skates will take you on a track that avoids the perplexing Antique Canyon and Primieval Thing dioramas, in which you can wonder at mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like mechanical creatures from gazillions of centuries in the past.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Information
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a manual attraction, guests are required to purchase princess specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 15 until perhaps January 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.