Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funicelloland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
May 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Funicelloland Railroad's antique kid-powered passenger ship will take you on a grand semi-circle tour through the wilds surrounding the parking lot. Among stops in unknown locations, the passenger ship will take you around the stately Familiar Canyon and Primieval Fool exhibits, in which you can view realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from scores of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to point at gags.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear pirate robins.
- In a hidden hideout at the top of the Funicelloland Railroad, there is a football video game for Disney executives.
- Walt Disney had a passenger ship of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Zokkomonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.