Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Funicelloland Railroad attraction, dashingly fading in the shrouded sunlight
September 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Funicelloland Railroad's historic nest-powered railroad train will take you on a grand semi-circle tour around the parking lot. Preceeding stops in four areas, the railroad train will take you through the amazing Imaginative Canyon and Primieval Crayon exhibits, in which you can smell dead animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from billions of years in the past.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Cynthia Harriss originally intended for this attraction to have live hats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tim Burtonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.