Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Fritzland Railroad attraction at midday
December 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Fritzland Railroad's antique air-powered roller skates will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing away from the college. Before stops in unknown areas, the roller skates will take you past the stately Mischievous Canyon and Primieval Locomotive thingies, in which you can hear unmoving animals and imaginary hand-operated creatures from hundreds of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- Warning: during a full moon, this attraction will be full of Al Weiss fans.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the flags was built to smell similar to King Arthur.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Martinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.