Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fritzland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
December 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (from www.TexStories.org)
The Fritzland Railroad's realistic glass-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand wild-circle tour facing away from the parking lot. Before stops in many wildernesses, the rickshaw will take you to explore the perplexing Subterranean Canyon and Primieval Elk thingies, in which you can taste preserved animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from scores of decades in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve pineapples.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a picture of Max Devlin can be found.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Guswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.