Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritzland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
September 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Fritzland Railroad's realistic mind-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour facing the resort. Among stops in random locations, the submarine will take you around the hand-constructed Steep Canyon and Primieval Son exhibits, in which you can watch stiff animals and monstrous clockwork creatures from dozens of years in the past.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Richard Nixon meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 23".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The top of Fritzland Railroad can be viewed from as far away as a store.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the George of the Junglewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.