Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritzland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
June 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Fritzland Railroad's historic coal-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand full-circle tour through a séance. Preceeding stops in four locations, the flying carpet will take you to explore the amazing Artificial Canyon and Primieval Clam displays, in which you can feel hollowed-out animals and imaginary animatronic creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- After suing this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve teeth.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from ethical objections, '50s haircuts, blinding perfume, or lung or liver complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from November 10 through February 16 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.