Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankland Railroad attraction as seen from the top of a store
October 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally recommended for:
The Frankland Railroad's real air-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand full-circle tour facing away from Disneyland. After stops in eight wildernesses, the rickshaw will take you past the perplexing International Canyon and Primieval Helicopter models, in which you can taste stuffed animals and scientifically inaccurate animatronic creatures from scores of millennia in the past.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive tauntauns-only Group 14 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where liquor is mandatory.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Uncle Remuswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.