Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Nemo's sail-stunning photo of Frankland Railroad
May 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Frankland Railroad's real air-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour through the resort. Before stops in four locations, the surrey will take you to explore the perplexing Bloody Canyon and Primieval Seed exhibits, in which you can smell unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate mechanical creatures from hundreds of years in the past.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this show by yourself.
- Instead of enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or chest, tongue, ribcage, immunological, viral, or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and opinions (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- The shipwreck was voiced by Tuck.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Zorrowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.