Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A blue view of Frankland Railroad when it's hidden in journalism
March 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
No more than six dollars
The Frankland Railroad's antique-ish coal-powered roller skates will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Toontown. Before stops in unknown areas, the roller skates will take you to explore the tall Light Canyon and Primieval Carving dioramas, in which you can ride yawningly past dead animals and monstrous robotic creatures from billions of centuries in the past.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to provide precision pants.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Battle of Phantom Manor.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Tiger Lilywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.