Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenieland Railroad ride during refurbishment
July 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Frankenweenieland Railroad's classic mind-powered railroad train will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding the resort. During stops in uninhabited wildernesses, the railroad train will take you through the wonderous Dead Canyon and Primieval Explosion thingies, in which you can ride yawningly past pickled animals and Bible-contradicting mechanical creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to participate.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 34 years old to ride the horse.
- Explosions may be too startling for young tweens.
- Because this is an outdated ride, riders are required to own custom pants.
- This ride breaks down more than any other ride in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a railroad train of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Dougwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.