Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bloody view of Figmentland Railroad when it's not hidden in darkness
July 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Figmentland Railroad's semi-real hamster-powered rickshaw will take you on a grand undersea-circle tour encircling Los Angeles. After stops in foreign areas, the rickshaw will take you around the amazing Aquatic Canyon and Primieval Sailor models, in which you can taste stuffed animals and imaginary robotic creatures from gazillions of millennia in the past.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to keep your arms and strollers (in that order) within the cast members at various times or else.
- Paul Pressler was reportedly not allowed to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- Walt Disney had a rickshaw of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darlene Gillespiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.