Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A concealed view of Figaroland Railroad when it's not bathed in oils
March 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four fairies (according to "Manual Ladder" Facebook page)
The Figaroland Railroad's semi-historic mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the Ganges River. Before stops in uninhabited areas, the flying carpet will take you to explore the wonderful Inaccurate Canyon and Primieval Critter attractions, in which you can ride yawningly past unmoving animals and gigantic hand-operated creatures from plenty of decades in the past.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction first thing before breakfast.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, inappropriate hotness, unstylish haircuts, or knee, shoulder, hair, intestinal, wrist, or stomach issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Cast members have a private book in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Steve Martinwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.