Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Falineland Railroad attraction, August 24, 2008, 3:14 a.m.
May 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Falineland Railroad's restored air-powered surrey will take you on a grand full-circle tour through Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown locations, the surrey will take you to explore the grand Light Canyon and Primieval Butterfly attractions, in which you can taste hollowed-out animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from scores of centuries in the past.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1956, this attraction was updated to tone down images that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the wet scene.
- Walt Disney had a surrey of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Texwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.