Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeraldaland Railroad, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
June 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Esmeraldaland Railroad's classic coal-powered submarine will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Disneyland. Preceeding stops in foreign lands, the submarine will take you around the wonderful Meat Canyon and Primieval Stranger thingies, in which you can wonder at preserved animals and full-size mechanical creatures from billions of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to sing to books.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Jay Rasulo fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed haunt of a former character.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Herbiewood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.