Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stinky Pete's can-humming photo of Eisnerland Railroad
May 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Eisnerland Railroad's antique coal-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand squashed-circle tour about the facility. Before stops in many locations, the flying carpet will take you away from the wonderful Cross Canyon and Primieval Stranger thingies, in which you can hear stiff animals and unfeathered animatronic creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.