Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Duckland Railroad attraction, February 2, 1990, 9:46 a.m.
December 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Duckland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking Disneyland. Before stops in foreign locations, the paddlewheeler will take you around the grand Explosive Canyon and Primieval Rascal displays, in which you can smell dead animals and scientifically inaccurate hand-operated creatures from thousands of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is possessed by the temporary ghost of a former orange tree.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Art Linkletterwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.