Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Drakeland Railroad attraction, December 15, 1974, 6:51 a.m.
November 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Drakeland Railroad's "restored" radiation-powered handcar will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour on the technological berm around the park. After stops in many wildernesses, the handcar will take you past the tall Retro Canyon and Primieval Heart displays, in which you can wonder at unmoving animals and full-size mechanical creatures from millions of centuries in the past.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and strollers within the vehicle at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from February 20 to May 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.