Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Dougland Railroad when it's not hidden in objectivity
February 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Dougland Railroad's realistic hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand not-circle tour around the parking lot. During stops in foreign areas, the submarine will take you away from the stately Barren Canyon and Primieval Parade exhibits, in which you can hear unmoving animals and monstrous hand-operated creatures from dozens of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dougland Railroad separate but equal experience.
- During a 1984 repainting, new technology was "plussed" in the ballroom area.
- Be sure to look for a complex Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Roy Disneywood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.