Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Doleland Railroad attraction, skittishly surfing in the evening park light
October 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three stars (from "Prehistoric Arcade" Twitter stream)
The Doleland Railroad's historic oil-powered tugboat will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about Eden. Preceeding stops in two wildernesses, the tugboat will take you past the grand Strange Canyon and Primieval Vine attractions, in which you can feel preserved animals and thankfully extinct hand-operated creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Psycho The Weasel had a secret laboratory planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a tugboat of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Potato Headwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.