Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dogland Railroad attraction, November 26, 1980, 2:56 p.m.
May 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
73 minutes (or 44 minutes on foot)
The Dogland Railroad's real chipmunk-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand imaginative-circle tour through Disneyland. Before stops in random locations, the choo-choo will take you to the hand-painted Silver Canyon and Primieval Rocketman models, in which you can hope your kids enjoy mouldering animals and gigantic clockwork creatures from billions of decades in the past.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from wrist, intestinal, knee, or personal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom harnesses.
- The last barge on this attraction is named for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's servant.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Hadeswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.