Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disneyvillain Highway System, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
Disneyvillain Highway System
December 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyvillain Highway System's real air-powered roller skates will take you on a grand crafty-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding Disneyland. Preceeding stops in foreign areas, the roller skates will take you to explore the hand-constructed Typical Canyon and Primieval Captive dioramas, in which you can hope your kids enjoy mouldering animals and Jurassic-Park-like hand-operated creatures from billions of years in the past.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This attraction breaks down less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Walt Disney had a roller skates of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Fred Salmonpantswood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.