Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disneyliesland Bulk Guest Transport thrill ride at night
Disneyliesland Bulk Guest Transport
February 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyliesland Bulk Guest Transport's semi-real mind-powered flying carpet will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour overlooking the parking lot. Preceeding stops in four locations, the flying carpet will take you away from the hand-built Iridescent Canyon and Primieval Spirit thingies, in which you can see unmoving animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from millions of millennia in the past.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- Before going on this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Yawning may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- There is a secret changing room just outside this thrill ride's exit.
- Walt Disney had a flying carpet of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Darby O'Gillwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.