Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Disneyliesland Blimp thrill ride during repairs
December 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (according to Langhorne, 1997)
The Disneyliesland Blimp's classic mind-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour through the backstage work areas surrounding a hideaway. Before stops in uninhabited lands, the choo-choo will take you away from the stately Cross Canyon and Primieval Shuttle displays, in which you can see pickled animals and scientifically inaccurate clockwork creatures from oodles of millennia in the past.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains antique scenes.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No babies or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.