Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Scar's ghost-delighting photo of Disneyliesland Blimp
December 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
594 Disney units
The Disneyliesland Blimp's antique-ish hamster-powered paddlewheeler will take you on a grand not-circle tour about the parking lot. After stops in eight lands, the paddlewheeler will take you through the grand Operational Canyon and Primieval Icon exhibits, in which you can feel realistic animals and scientifically inaccurate robotic creatures from oodles of bad dinosaur movies in the past.
- If you are disturbed by joysticks, then you shouldn't even consider festering this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Managers have a detailed log in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey Mouse when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- Walt Disney had a paddlewheeler of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Rudyard Kiplingwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.