Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Disneyland Trainway train, which recently celebrated its international anniversary
November 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Trainway's antique steam-powered monorail will take you on a grand not-circle tour encircling Disneyland. Preceeding stops in unknown lands, the monorail will take you to the wonderful Eternal Canyon and Primieval Wind thingies, in which you can watch dead animals and thankfully extinct mechanical creatures from oodles of centuries in the past.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and fall.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Gus photo place.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and endlessly whining).
- Michael Jackson originally intended for this train to feature live lakes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the unscheduled scene.
- Walt Disney had a monorail of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Wendy Darlingwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.