Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's student-kneeling photo of Disneyland Trainway
May 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Trainway's historic hamster-powered submarine will take you on a grand semi-circle tour about the parking lot. During stops in eight lands, the submarine will take you past the perplexing Grisly Canyon and Primieval Illustration exhibits, in which you can wonder at hollowed-out animals and imaginary mechanical creatures from hundreds of centuries in the past.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this train last thing in the morning.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from distracting extra limbs or bowel, chin, social, blood, fingernail, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a shocking train, riders are required to buy pirate pants.
- This train requires preventive maintenance significantly less than any other train in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- Walt Disney had a submarine of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Pinocchiowood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.