Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Submersible attraction, roundly groaning in the morning moonlight
November 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Disneyland Submersible's real coal-powered choo-choo will take you on a grand sort-of-circle tour facing the park. During stops in eight wildernesses, the choo-choo will take you past the inexplicable Historic Canyon and Primieval Piano displays, in which you can smell preserved animals and thankfully extinct animatronic creatures from scores of years in the past.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Joe Fowler autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 66".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, religious objections, or ankle or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This was Frankenweenie's least tolerated attraction.
- Walt Disney had a choo-choo of his own in the back yard of his home. He called it the Ollie Johnsonwood Pacific.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.